EDIT: Okay, guys, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED, enough of good thing! Thank you, I'm so many people appreciate my art and cares about me
I'll start working on your requests as fast as your possible. Just so you know, I'll be going from easiest to hardest drawings
Recently I had quite good mood and although the school year starts on Monday, I believe it won't be an extremely busy week. That's why I've decided to open some free requests as a 'thank you' to all my watchers
They'll be open till Sunday I know, probably suicidal decision
, when I say STOP. It can be almost
anything, a portrait, fullbody, your OC, a character from some show, you can 'order' a gift for someone, you can ask for your OC with mine, anything.
BUT there are some rules I know we don't like them, but there have to be some
- one request per person unless I say you can order again
- one character per request unless you ask for your OC with mine
- you don't have to wait for my permission to get a request, just say what you want Of course I'm not saying you should be rude, right?
- sketches only not colored
- girls only still can't draw guys, I know I suck, sorry
- I'd prefer no animal, but if you really need one, I'll try...
- it can be with a background
- can be Winx, W.I.T.C.H., MLP FiM, EAH, 'my' style I can try some other too
- I'd appreciate if you had outfits for your OCs
- remember to give refs, choose a style and specify if you want a portrait, bust, etc.
And that's pretty much it as for requests
Now about me:
- school starts soon... and I'm starting to feel first signs of depression. I seriously hate school, and to make things worse I'm having matura this year, so I need to 'prepare for no personal life' as my teachers say.
- after all I'm going to China only to watch the final, not to participate, yay!
- I'm finally having braces! You don't know it, but I my teeth are far from the ones of a movie star... actually really far... and actually, it's the only complex I ever had, so I'm really glad I'm finally having it removed. Maybe I'll get some more confidence...
- due to my interest in digital graphic and just drawing I'm leading a sedentary lifestyle and don't have excellent form. That's why I've decided to attend fitness club starting from school year, especially that I have one near my home, so I can go and do some exercises on my way home form school!
- one of my cats the dumber one
had a very serious accident at the begging of August, unfortunately we don't know what happened, but he got injured very badly: he broke one of bones in leg, he had crashed ankle and the foot bone was... how do you say it in English... it was out of the joint... We're glad he managed to come back home and we didn't have to look for him. Last week had an operation, we were really worried, but it seems he's going to be all right!